||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Direct activities of administrative departments, such as admissions, registration, and career services.
- Direct scholarship, fellowship, and loan programs, performing activities such as selecting recipients and distributing aid.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Direct and coordinate operational, management, and supportive services of one or a number of postal facilities.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Direct or coordinate production, processing, distribution, or marketing activities of industrial organizations.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop or direct development of offering documents or marketing materials.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotels or motels, and resolve problems.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments, and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
||Nursery and Greenhouse Managers
- Coordinate clerical, record-keeping, inventory, requisitioning, and marketing activities.