Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Advertising and Promotions Managers.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and buying habits, and identify target audiences for products, services, or technologies.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Initiate market research studies, or analyze their findings.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Investigate product characteristics such as the product's safety and handling qualities, its market appeal, how efficiently it can be produced, and ways of distributing, using, and maintaining it.
- Participate in new product planning or market research, including studying the potential need for new products.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Research and analyze member or community needs to determine program directions and goals.
||Public Relations Specialists
- Plan or conduct market or public opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to client or management.
- Identify target markets for designs, looking at factors such as age, gender, and socioeconomic status.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Evaluate power production or demand trends to identify opportunities for improved operations.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends.
||Writers and Authors
- Conduct research and interviews to determine which of a product's selling features should be promoted.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Assess project feasibility by analyzing technology, resource needs, or market demand.