||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Plan or direct activities, such as sales promotions, that require coordination with other department managers.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Direct or coordinate production, processing, distribution, or marketing activities of industrial organizations.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop or direct development of offering documents or marketing materials.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Coordinate clerical, record-keeping, inventory, requisitioning, and marketing activities.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments, or departments that develop and implement fundraising strategies and programs.
||Public Relations Managers
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments, or departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.