- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
||Security Management Specialists
- Provide system design and integration recommendations.
- Recommend improvements in security systems or procedures.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Recommend purchase of storage equipment and design area layout to locate equipment in space available.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Participate in the development of spill prevention programs and hazardous waste rules and regulations, and recommend corrective actions for hazardous waste problems.
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, making recommendations and completing documentation.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Recommend actions in fraud cases.
- Advise businesses or agencies on ways to improve fraud detection.
- Provide advice on best practices and implementation for selection.
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Advise planning officials on project feasibility, cost-effectiveness, regulatory conformance, or possible alternatives.
- Recommend approval, denial, or conditional approval of proposals.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Recommend personnel actions related to programs and services.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
||General and Operations Managers
- Set prices or credit terms for goods or services, based on forecasts of customer demand.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Present investment information, such as product risks, fees, or fund performance statistics.
- Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Advise retail establishments on development of loss-investigation procedures.
- Provide technical or administrative support for sustainability programs or issues.
- Set and maintain a bank and table limit for each game.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Set prices or credit terms for funeral products or services.
- Suggest best methods of packaging or labeling products.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.