- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Coordinate the development or implementation of budgetary control systems, recordkeeping systems, or other administrative control processes.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Direct or coordinate financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Oversee training programs.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Delegate authority for the receipt, disbursement, banking, protection, and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Direct and coordinate product research and development.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Design or coordinate successive phases of problem analysis, solution proposals, or testing.
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
- Plan, direct, and monitor instructional methods and content of educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Organize and supervise activities, such as the processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Direct and coordinate operational, management, and supportive services of one or a number of postal facilities.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Coordinate clerical, record-keeping, inventory, requisitioning, and marketing activities.
- Determine, administer, and execute policies relating to operations administration and standards, facility maintenance, and safety.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Direct or coordinate production, processing, distribution, or marketing activities of industrial organizations.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Administer online purchasing systems.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Direct the tracking of defects, test results, or other regularly reported quality control data.
- Direct or participate in emergency management and contingency planning.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Direct inbound or outbound operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, and logistics quality management.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Direct sustainability program operations to ensure compliance with environmental or governmental regulations.