Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Industrial Production Managers.
- Optimize operational costs and productivity consistent with safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility.
- Implement or test design solutions.
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce costs, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Develop or implement operating methods or procedures.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Implement new or enhanced methods or processes for the processing, testing, or manufacture of nanotechnology materials or products.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Plan or implement fuel cell cost reduction or product improvement projects in collaboration with other engineers, suppliers, support personnel, or customers.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design, performance specifications, or environmental regulations.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Collaborate with engineers to implement electromechanical designs in industrial or other settings.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Develop new visual design concepts and modify concepts based on stakeholder feedback.