- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports, such as reviews of portfolio positions.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results or recommendations for energy cost savings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Write and submit appraisal and tax reports for public record.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Prepare and submit budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Prepare budgets or financial reports for farm or ranch operations.