||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Identify and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the sustainability research agenda.
||Human Resources Managers
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Administer employee benefit plans.
||Training and Development Managers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Devise or evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Track cost-containment strategies and programs to evaluate effectiveness.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Develop and perform tests and evaluations of emergency management plans in accordance with state and federal regulations.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker's compensation.
||Distance Learning Coordinators
- Evaluate the effectiveness of distance learning programs in promoting knowledge or skill acquisition.
- Evaluate the structure, efficiency, activities, and performance of government agencies.
- Develop, conduct, support, or assist in governmental reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of facility and personnel security processes.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and use, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.