||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies.
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection, and to guide managers through compensation decisions.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Recruit personnel or oversee the development or maintenance of staff competence.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Implement and evaluate staff, volunteer, or community training programs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of architecture or engineering project staff.
- Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities, the selection of directors or other high-level staff, or establishment or organization of major departments.
||Food Service Managers
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance in dining and lodging facilities.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Appoint individuals to faculty positions, and evaluate their performance.
- Develop, implement, manage, or evaluate policies and methods to protect personnel against harassment, threats, or violence.