- Prepare work schedules and station arrangements and keep attendance records.
- Direct the compilation of summary sheets that show wager amounts and payoffs for races or events.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Compile water resource data, using geographic information systems (GIS) or global position systems (GPS) software.
- Compile and maintain documentation on the health of a body of water.
||First-Line Supervisors of Aquacultural Workers
- Maintain workers' time records.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Prepare and maintain time or payroll reports, as well as details of personnel actions, such as performance evaluations, hires, promotions, or disciplinary actions.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data, such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
||Gaming Surveillance Officers and Gaming Investigators
- Develop and maintain log of surveillance observations.
||Logging Equipment Operators
- Fill out required job or shift report forms.
||First-Line Supervisors of Logging Workers
- Prepare production or personnel time records for management.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Prepare and maintain production reports or personnel records.
- Collect and record growth, production, and environmental data.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Compile and record operational data on forms or in log books.
||First-Line Supervisors of Animal Husbandry and Animal Care Workers
- Prepare reports concerning facility activities, employees' time records, and animal treatment.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Maintain financial, operational, production, or employment records for farms or ranches.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.