||Training and Development Specialists
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
- Supervise, evaluate, or refer instructors to skill development classes.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Keep informed of federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Visit stores to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Implement and evaluate staff, volunteer, or community training programs.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Analyze acquisitions to ensure conformance with strategic goals or regulatory requirements.
- Regulate grazing, such as by issuing permits and checking for compliance with standards, and help ranchers plan and organize grazing systems to manage, improve, protect, and maximize the use of rangelands.
||Adapted Physical Education Specialists
- Review adapted physical education programs or practices to ensure compliance with government or other regulations.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and use, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Examine blast areas to determine amounts and kinds of explosive charges needed and to ensure that safety laws are observed.
||Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, or procedures, such as safety procedures or the maintenance of a clean work area.