Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers.
- Analyze soil to determine types or quantities of fertilizer required for maximum crop production.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Take samples of gases and conduct chemical tests to determine gas quality and sulfur or moisture content, or send samples to laboratories for analysis.
||Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers
- Test materials and solutions, using testing equipment.
||Biomass Plant Technicians
- Perform tests of water chemistry in boilers.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Collect and test samples of cleaning solutions or vapors.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Test samples for specific gravity, using hydrometers, or send samples to laboratories for testing.
||Transportation Vehicle, Equipment and Systems Inspectors, Except Aviation
- Perform low-pressure fuel evaluative tests (LPFET) to test for harmful emissions from vehicles without onboard diagnostics (OBD) equipment.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Collect samples of materials or products, checking them to ensure conformance to specifications or sending them to laboratories for analysis.
||First-Line Supervisors of Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Inspect or test materials, stock, vehicles, equipment, or facilities to ensure that they are safe, free of defects, and consistent with specifications.
- Test experimental models under simulated operating conditions, for purposes such as development, standardization, or feasibility of design.