||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Plan, implement, and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Hire, supervise, or evaluate engineers, technicians, researchers, or other staff.
- Develop innovative technology or train staff for its implementation.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
- Conduct or facilitate training sessions or seminars for wellness and fitness staff.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff.
- Hire and terminate clerical and administrative personnel.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Select and train postmasters and managers of associate postal units.
- Train new workers or evaluate their performance.
- Interview and hire workers.
- Train staff members.
- Interview and hire applicants.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Demonstrate or explain working techniques, practices, or safety regulations to farm or ranch workers.
- Hire, train, or supervise workers engaged in planting, cultivating, irrigating, harvesting, or marketing crops, or in raising livestock.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Train loss prevention staff, retail managers, or store employees on loss control and prevention measures.
- Hire or supervise loss prevention staff.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Plan and lead professional development activities for teachers, administrators, and support staff.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Train or coordinate the training of employees in operations, safety, environmental issues, or technical issues.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.
||Biofuels Production Managers
- Provide training to subordinate or new employees to improve biofuels plant safety or increase the production of biofuels.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
- Supervise and train aquaculture and fish hatchery support workers.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Recruit, interview, and hire or sign up volunteers and staff.