- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications, or discuss project status.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Explain and interpret house rules, such as game rules or betting limits.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Meet with investors to determine investment goals or to discuss investment strategies.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Explain goals, policies, or procedures to staff members.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Inventory and distribute nuclear, biological, and chemical detection and contamination equipment, providing instruction in its maintenance and use.
- Communicate with stockholders or other investors to provide information or to raise capital.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Interpret and explain policies, rules, regulations, or laws to organizations, government or corporate officials, or individuals.
||Human Resources Managers
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Confer regularly with community association members to ensure their needs are being met.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Inform patients or caregivers about study aspects and outcomes to be expected.