||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or equipment.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Administer highway planning, construction, or maintenance.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Oversee facilities management for the university, including construction, repair, and maintenance projects.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Perform or direct the performance of preventative maintenance on geothermal plant equipment.
||Project Management Specialists
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate project activities to meet deadlines.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
||Food Service Managers
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate a variety of services, such as waste removal and pest control.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Supervise the construction of farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, drainage systems, wells, or roads.
||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Coordinate or direct development, energy assessment, engineering, or construction activities to ensure that wind project needs and objectives are met.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Manage warranty repair or replacement services.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Direct or monitor administrative, support, repair, or maintenance services for funeral homes.