||Loss Prevention Managers
- Visit stores to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
||Training and Development Managers
- Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with government standards.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Analyze acquisitions to ensure conformance with strategic goals or regulatory requirements.
- Regulate grazing, such as by issuing permits and checking for compliance with standards, and help ranchers plan and organize grazing systems to manage, improve, protect, and maximize the use of rangelands.
||Adapted Physical Education Specialists
- Review adapted physical education programs or practices to ensure compliance with government or other regulations.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Keep informed of federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and use, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Examine blast areas to determine amounts and kinds of explosive charges needed and to ensure that safety laws are observed.
||Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, or procedures, such as safety procedures or the maintenance of a clean work area.