||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, equipment, or furniture.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor client or corporate finances.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Manage leasing of facility space.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Review, negotiate, or approve wind farm contracts.
- Order parts, tools, or equipment needed to maintain, restore, or improve wind field operations.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment and authorize purchases.
- Prepare and submit budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Purchase supplies, and arrange for outside services, such as deliveries, laundry, maintenance and repair, and trash collection.
- Book tickets for guests for local tours and attractions.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
- Recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property to increase efficiency and services.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Compile reports of cost factors, such as labor, production, storage, and equipment.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Prepare sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
||First-Line Supervisors of Security Workers
- Write and present department budgets to upper management or other stakeholders.