- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Collect and record growth, production, and environmental data.
- Maintain financial, operational, production, or employment records for farms or ranches.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop, Nursery, and Greenhouse
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs.
- Record information about plants and plant growth.
||First-Line Supervisors of Firefighting and Prevention Workers
- Maintain required maps and records.
- Perform administrative duties, such as compiling and maintaining records, completing forms, preparing reports, or composing correspondence.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Keep records of work performed.
||First-Line Supervisors of Security Workers
- Log items distributed to persons, such as keys and key cards.
||Museum Technicians and Conservators
- Prepare reports on the operation of conservation laboratories, documenting the condition of artifacts, treatment options, and the methods of preservation and repair used.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Prepare manifests showing numbers of airplane passengers and baggage, mail, and freight weights, transmitting data to destinations.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
||Librarians and Media Collections Specialists
- Keep up-to-date records of circulation and materials, maintain inventory, and correct cataloging errors.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
||Customs and Border Protection Officers
- Record and report job-related activities, findings, transactions, violations, discrepancies, and decisions.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
||Farm and Home Management Educators
- Maintain records of services provided and the effects of advice given.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information.
||Animal Control Workers
- Write reports of activities, and maintain files of impoundments and dispositions of animals.
||Lifeguards, Ski Patrol, and Other Recreational Protective Service Workers
- Complete and maintain records of weather and beach conditions, emergency medical treatments performed, and other relevant incident information.