Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Food Service Managers.
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate a variety of services, such as waste removal and pest control.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Oversee facilities management for the university, including construction, repair, and maintenance projects.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Perform or direct the performance of preventative maintenance on geothermal plant equipment.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Manage warranty repair or replacement services.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or equipment.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Direct or monitor administrative, support, repair, or maintenance services for funeral homes.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.