||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Schedule funerals, burials, or cremations.
- Negotiate contracts for prearranged funeral services.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Schedule subjects for appointments, procedures, or inpatient stays as required by study protocols.
- Arrange for research study sites and determine staff or equipment availability.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Create or enforce hydrostation voltage schedules.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food services, transportation, or relocation service.
||Human Resources Managers
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Create and maintain sustainability program documents, such as schedules and budgets.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Plan and schedule plant activities, such as wood, waste, or refuse fuel deliveries, ash removal, and regular maintenance.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports.
- Direct insurance negotiations, select insurance brokers or carriers, and place insurance.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Negotiate materials prices with suppliers.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Negotiate with buyers for the sale, storage, or shipment of crops or livestock.