- Monitor and ensure a sound, ethical environment.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Monitor compliance to operational, safety, or inventory control procedures, including physical security standards.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Monitor investigations of suspected offenders to ensure that they are conducted in accordance with constitutional requirements.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Recommend or implement methods to monitor, evaluate, or enable resolution of safety, operations, or compliance interruptions.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Monitor funeral service operations to ensure that they comply with applicable policies, regulations, and laws.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Monitor follow-up actions in cases where violations were found, and review compliance monitoring reports.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Conduct, or oversee the conduct of, chemical, physical, and biological water quality monitoring or sampling to ensure compliance with water quality standards.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements.
||Food Service Managers
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Monitor regulatory affairs activities to ensure their alignment with corporate sustainability or green initiatives.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Monitor study activities to ensure compliance with protocols and with all relevant local, federal, and state regulatory and institutional polices.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Monitor activities, such as irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, milking, breeding, and grading, to ensure adherence to safety regulations or standards.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.