||Investment Fund Managers
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Select specific investments or investment mixes for purchase by an investment fund.
- Select or direct the execution of trades.
- Direct activities of accounting or operations departments.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Delegate authority for the receipt, disbursement, banking, protection, and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker's compensation.
- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Coordinate the development or implementation of budgetary control systems, recordkeeping systems, or other administrative control processes.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Assist with annual budget development.
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Administer online purchasing systems.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
||Training and Development Managers
- Prepare training budget for department or organization.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Plan and administer budgets for programs, equipment, and support services.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct or coordinate financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Prepare or implement budgets and strategic, operational, purchasing, or maintenance plans.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
||Distance Learning Coordinators
- Prepare and manage distance learning program budgets.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Prepare budgets for personnel operations.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Generate and maintain quality control operating budgets.