Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Clinical Research Coordinators.
- Inform patients or caregivers about study aspects and outcomes to be expected.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications, or discuss project status.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Meet with investors to determine investment goals or to discuss investment strategies.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Communicate with stockholders or other investors to provide information or to raise capital.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Confer regularly with community association members to ensure their needs are being met.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.