||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Collaborate with investigators to prepare presentations or reports of clinical study procedures, results, and conclusions.
- Maintain contact with sponsors to schedule and coordinate site visits or to answer questions about issues such as incomplete data.
- Contact industry representatives to ensure equipment and software specifications necessary for successful study completion.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Contract with architectural firms to draw up detailed plans for new structures.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Negotiate with colleagues or members of other political parties in order to reconcile differing interests, and to create policies and agreements.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
||Information Security Engineers
- Identify or implement solutions to information security problems.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Appraise vendor manufacturing capabilities through on-site observations or other measurements.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Confer with scientists, engineers, regulators, or others to plan or review projects or to provide technical assistance.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Conduct well field site assessments.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Consult with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems, respond to community needs, enhance public relations, coordinate activities and plans, and promote health programs.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Consult with officials of local and area governments, schools, hospitals, and other institutions to determine their needs and capabilities in the event of a natural disaster or other emergency.
- Submit delinquent accounts to attorneys or outside agencies for collection.
- Meet with clients to schedule and plan details of conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Meet with federal, state, and local agencies to keep updated on policies and to discuss improvements for education programs.