||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Design, implement, or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs, working with public relations executives.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Develop, implement, manage, or evaluate policies and methods to protect personnel against harassment, threats, or violence.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Participate in the determination of organizational policies regarding such issues as participant eligibility, program requirements, and program benefits.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Set educational standards and goals and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Establish policies on issues, such as the type of gambling offered and the odds, the extension of credit, or the serving of food and beverages.
||General and Operations Managers
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Formulate policies, procedures and programs for recruitment, testing, placement, classification, orientation, benefits and compensation, and labor and industrial relations.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Establish operational policies and procedures and make any necessary modifications, based on analysis of operations, demographics, and other research information.
||Biofuels Production Managers
- Monitor transportation and storage of flammable or other potentially dangerous feedstocks or products to ensure adherence to safety guidelines.
- Determine, administer, and execute policies relating to operations administration and standards, and facility maintenance.