||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Implement or monitor complaint processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Plan or implement brownfield redevelopment projects to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with applicable standards or requirements.
- Design or implement plans for surface or ground water remediation.
- Develop or implement plans for the sustainable regeneration of brownfield sites to ensure regeneration of a wider area by providing environmental protection or economic and social benefits.
- Design or implement measures to improve the water, air, and soil quality of military test sites, abandoned mine land, or other contaminated sites.
- Design or implement plans for structural demolition and debris removal.
- Develop or implement plans for revegetation of brownfield sites.
- Implement schedule or policy changes for transportation services.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Plan or implement energy saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, or contracts for federal or state public transportation programs.
- Develop or implement plans to improve transportation services control from regional to national or global load control center operations.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Develop or implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
- Develop or implement plans for storage and distribution activities that emphasize technological solutions for sustainability, such as investment in smart or eco-friendly containers, dynamic distribution networks, warehouse renovations, or fuel efficient fleets.
- Identify and implement carbon minimization activities to offset carbon emissions, such as by planting trees, purchasing carbon credits, or purchasing green technologies, such as air filtration or alternative energy vehicles or power.
||General and Operations Managers
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
- Implement or oversee environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop, implement, manage, or evaluate policies and methods to protect personnel against harassment, threats, or violence.
- Develop, arrange for, perform, or assess executive protection activities to reduce security risks.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the facility or medical unit.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop or expand and implement medical programs or health services that promote research, rehabilitation, and community health.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Develop or implement programs to improve sustainability or reduce the environmental impacts of engineering or architecture activities or operations.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Plan and implement changes to service offerings to meet community needs or increase funeral home revenues.
- Plan and implement sales promotions or other marketing strategies and activities for funeral home operations.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Develop or implement projects to improve efficiency, economy, or effectiveness of hydroelectric plant operations.
- Develop or implement policy evaluation procedures for hydroelectric generation activities.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Formulate policies, procedures and programs for recruitment, testing, placement, classification, orientation, benefits and compensation, and labor and industrial relations.
- Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Formulate strategic plans for the institution.
- Establish operational policies and procedures and make any necessary modifications, based on analysis of operations, demographics, and other research information.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management.