Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Loss Prevention Managers.
- Verify correct use and maintenance of physical security systems, such as closed-circuit television, merchandise tags, and burglar alarms.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Inspect farm or ranch equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Inspect farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads, ordering repair or maintenance activities, as needed.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Inspect facilities and recommend building or equipment modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
||Nursery and Greenhouse Managers
- Inspect facilities and equipment for signs of disrepair, and perform necessary maintenance work.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Inspect sites to assess environmental damage or monitor cleanup progress.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Inspect facilities and equipment, such as emergency management centers and communications equipment, to determine their operational and functional capabilities in emergency situations.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Audit and inspect subcontractor facilities including external laboratories.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.