||Treasurers and Controllers
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
||First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping and Janitorial Workers
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Recommend or approve new program or service offerings to promote wellness and fitness, produce revenues, or minimize costs.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Propose alteration of emergency response procedures based on regulatory changes, technological changes, or knowledge gained from outcomes of previous emergency situations.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
||Human Resources Managers
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Review bills in committee, and make recommendations about their future.
||Food Service Managers
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Develop curricula, and recommend curricula revisions and additions.
||First-Line Supervisors of Landscaping, Lawn Service, and Groundskeeping Workers
- Recommend changes in working conditions or equipment used to increase crew efficiency.