||Public Relations Managers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Network within communities to find and attract new business.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets, such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support, and action, to further campaign goals.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications, or discuss project status.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new fundraising opportunities.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Develop relationships and communicate with customers, site managers, developers, land owners, authorities, utility representatives, or residents.
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Attend or make presentations at community events to promote funeral home services or build community relationships.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Develop and maintain liaisons with municipalities, county departments, and similar entities to facilitate plan development, response effort coordination, and exchanges of personnel and equipment.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and external accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Attend receptions, dinners, and conferences to meet people, exchange views and information, and develop working relationships.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Develop relationships with state or federal environmental regulatory agencies to learn about and analyze the potential impacts of proposed environmental policy regulations.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Develop partnerships with businesses, communities, and other organizations to help meet identified educational needs and to provide school-to-work programs.