||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Administer highway planning, construction, or maintenance.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Implement or oversee environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Coordinate on-site activities for environmental cleanup or remediation projects to ensure compliance with environmental laws, standards, regulations, or other requirements.
- Plan or implement brownfield redevelopment projects to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with applicable standards or requirements.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Perform or direct preventive or corrective containment or cleanup to protect the environment.
- Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Supervise the construction of farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, drainage systems, wells, or roads.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
- Direct environmental programs, such as air or water compliance, aboveground or underground storage tanks, spill prevention or control, hazardous waste or materials management, solid waste recycling, medical waste management, indoor air quality, integrated pest management, employee training, or disaster preparedness.