||Supply Chain Managers
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Develop plans or set goals to reduce carbon emissions associated with storage or transport activities.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Develop or implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
- Develop or implement plans for storage and distribution activities that emphasize technological solutions for sustainability, such as investment in smart or eco-friendly containers, dynamic distribution networks, warehouse renovations, or fuel efficient fleets.
- Identify and implement carbon minimization activities to offset carbon emissions, such as by planting trees, purchasing carbon credits, or purchasing green technologies, such as air filtration or alternative energy vehicles or power.
- Implement schedule or policy changes for transportation services.
- Plan or implement energy saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Develop or implement plans to improve transportation services control from regional to national or global load control center operations.
||General and Operations Managers
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
- Implement or oversee environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the facility or medical unit.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop or expand and implement medical programs or health services that promote research, rehabilitation, and community health.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Develop plans to protect watershed health or rehabilitate watersheds.
- Develop strategies for watershed operations to meet water supply and conservation goals or to ensure regulatory compliance with clean water laws or regulations.
- Develop or implement standardized water monitoring and assessment methods.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Implement or monitor complaint processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop, implement, manage, or evaluate policies and methods to protect personnel against harassment, threats, or violence.
- Develop, arrange for, perform, or assess executive protection activities to reduce security risks.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Develop or implement projects to improve efficiency, economy, or effectiveness of hydroelectric plant operations.
- Develop or implement policy evaluation procedures for hydroelectric generation activities.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Plan and implement changes to service offerings to meet community needs or increase funeral home revenues.
- Plan and implement sales promotions or other marketing strategies and activities for funeral home operations.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Develop or implement programs to improve sustainability or reduce the environmental impacts of engineering or architecture activities or operations.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
- Determine, administer, and execute policies relating to operations administration and standards, and facility maintenance.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Develop or execute strategies to address issues such as energy use, resource conservation, recycling, pollution reduction, waste elimination, transportation, education, and building design.