||Treasurers and Controllers
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Recommend purchase of storage equipment and design area layout to locate equipment in space available.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Participate in the development of spill prevention programs and hazardous waste rules and regulations, and recommend corrective actions for hazardous waste problems.
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, making recommendations and completing documentation.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Recommend actions in fraud cases.
- Advise businesses or agencies on ways to improve fraud detection.
- Provide advice on best practices and implementation for selection.
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
||Security Management Specialists
- Provide system design and integration recommendations.
- Recommend improvements in security systems or procedures.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Advise planning officials on project feasibility, cost-effectiveness, regulatory conformance, or possible alternatives.
- Recommend approval, denial, or conditional approval of proposals.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
- Suggest best methods of packaging or labeling products.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Advise retail establishments on development of loss-investigation procedures.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Recommend personnel actions related to programs and services.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
||Financial Risk Specialists
- Recommend ways to control or reduce risk.
- Provide consulting services in fields such as resource development and management, business location and market area analysis, environmental hazards, regional cultural history, and urban social planning.
- Provide advice and consultation on economic relationships to businesses, public and private agencies, and other employers.
- Provide technical or administrative support for sustainability programs or issues.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Inform customers of contracts or other information pertaining to purchased services.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Present investment information, such as product risks, fees, or fund performance statistics.