Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products.
- Confer with staff, users, and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Obtain information about customer needs or preferences by conferring with sales or purchasing personnel.
- Conduct sales meetings to introduce new merchandise.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Confer with other financial engineers or analysts on trading strategies, market dynamics, or trading system performance to inform development of quantitative techniques.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments, or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Meet with job search committees or coordinators to explain the role of the equal opportunity coordinator, to provide resources for advertising, or to explain expectations for future contacts.
- Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements, to take advantage of sales opportunities or, in the case of shortages, to minimize negative impacts on a business.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.