Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers.
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
||Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Interview or correspond with agents and claimants to correct errors or omissions and to investigate questionable claims.
- Interview or correspond with claimants, witnesses, police, physicians, or other relevant parties to determine claim settlement, denial, or review.
- Contact or interview claimants, doctors, medical specialists, or employers to get additional information.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Locate and interview plaintiffs, witnesses, or representatives of business or government to gather facts relevant to inspections or alleged violations.
- Interview persons present at death scenes to obtain information useful in determining the manner of death.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Interview individuals to determine the nature of suspected violations and to obtain evidence of violations.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Interview witnesses or suspects and take statements.
||Security Management Specialists
- Interview witnesses or suspects to identify persons responsible for security breaches or to establish losses, pursue prosecutions, or obtain restitution.