Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Coroners.
- Observe, record, and preserve any objects or personal property related to deaths, including objects such as medication containers and suicide notes.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Prepare written reports of investigation findings.
- Interview witnesses or suspects and take statements.
- Prepare evidence for presentation in court.
- Conduct field surveillance to gather case-related information.
||Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Analyze information gathered by investigation and report findings and recommendations.
- Prepare report of findings of investigation.
- Collect evidence to support contested claims in court.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Prepare written, oral, tabular, and graphic reports summarizing requirements and regulations, including enforcement and chain of custody documentation.
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation; participate in enforcement hearings as necessary.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Collect, identify, evaluate, or preserve case evidence.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Prepare evidence for disciplinary hearings, including preparing witnesses to testify.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Prepare briefs and assist in searching and seizing records to prepare charges and documentation for court cases.