Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Cost Estimators.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations.
- Assess or propose sustainability initiatives, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and acceptance.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Research new financial products or analytics to determine their usefulness.
- Review balance sheets, operating income and expense accounts, and loan documentation to confirm institution assets and liabilities.
- Determine the financial viability of alternative energy generation or fuel production systems, based on power source or feedstock quality, financing costs, potential revenue, and total project costs.
- Analyze technical feasibility of energy-saving measures, using knowledge of engineering, energy production, energy use, construction, maintenance, system operation, or process systems.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Monitor training costs and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Determine feasibility of designing new facilities or modifying existing facilities, based on factors such as cost, available space, schedule, technical requirements, or ergonomics.