Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Logistics Analysts.
- Compute reporting metrics, such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or inventory turns.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Review orders to determine product types and quantities required to meet demand.
- Calculate applicable government grain quotas.
- Calculate purchase subtotals, taxes, and shipping costs for submission to customers.
- Calculate revenue, sales, and expenses, using financial accounting or spreadsheet software.
- Calculate potential for energy savings.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
||Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Examine claims forms and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
- Calculate tax bills for properties by multiplying assessed values by jurisdiction tax rates.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Prepare data to calculate sewer service charges and capacity fees.
- Calculate duty and tariff payments owed on shipments.