||Information Technology Project Managers
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
||Information Security Engineers
- Coordinate monitoring of networks or systems for security breaches or intrusions.
- Coordinate vulnerability assessments or analysis of information security systems.
- Oversee development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure or to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Oversee performance of risk assessment or execution of system tests to ensure the functioning of data processing activities or security measures.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Coordinate the production and dissemination of university publications, such as course catalogs and class schedules.
- Write grants to procure external funding, and supervise grant-funded projects.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Perform managerial duties such as hiring and training employees and overseeing facility needs or requirements.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures, programming, or documentation.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Direct and coordinate product research and development.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Manage change in integrated health care delivery systems, such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Plan and oversee incorporation of insurance program into bookkeeping system of company.
||Video Game Designers
- Create and manage documentation, production schedules, prototyping goals, and communication plans in collaboration with production staff.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Direct the requisition, collection, labeling, storage, or shipment of specimens.