Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Project Management Specialists.
- Monitor the performance of project team members to provide performance feedback.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Hire, supervise, and direct workers engaged in special project work, problem-solving, monitoring, and installation of data communication equipment and software.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Supervise and provide instructions for workers collecting and tabulating data.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Supervise the work of data management project staff.
||Information Security Engineers
- Train staff on and oversee the use of information security standards, policies, and best practices.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
||Video Game Designers
- Write or supervise the writing of game text and dialogue.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Direct and execute pre-production activities, such as creating moodboards or storyboards and establishing a project timeline.
||Computer Network Architects
- Supervise engineers or other staff in the design or implementation of network solutions.