||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions in hardcopy or electronic formats.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Administer highway planning, construction, or maintenance.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
- Direct the development or implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance throughout an organization.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Formulate policies, procedures and programs for recruitment, testing, placement, classification, orientation, benefits and compensation, and labor and industrial relations.
- Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Formulate strategic plans for the institution.
- Establish operational policies and procedures and make any necessary modifications, based on analysis of operations, demographics, and other research information.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to fundraising programs.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Review and interpret government codes and develop procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Plan and implement changes to service offerings to meet community needs or increase funeral home revenues.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities, such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures.
- Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
- Develop, arrange for, perform, or assess executive protection activities to reduce security risks.