- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations.
- Write reports or prepare presentations to communicate fundraising program data.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports, such as reviews of portfolio positions.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Prepare sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
- Write and submit appraisal and tax reports for public record.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Produce written summary reports of financial research results.
||Risk Management Specialists
- Document, and ensure communication of, key risks.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Record rates of pay and durations of jobs on vouchers.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.