Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Online Merchants.
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
- Design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Write speeches, press releases, or other promotional materials to increase awareness of the causes, missions, or goals of organizations seeking funds.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Create media notices about events.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Manage business and financial affairs for clients, such as arranging travel and lodging, selling tickets, and directing marketing and advertising activities.
- Create marketing or outreach media, such as brochures or Web sites, to communicate sustainability issues, procedures, or objectives.
- Structure marketing campaigns to find buyers for new securities.
- Collaborate with investment bankers to attract new corporate clients to securities firms.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Determine which products should be featured in advertising, the advertising medium to be used, or when the ads should be run.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Speak at conferences and events to promote apprenticeships and related training programs.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.