Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate.
- Verify legal descriptions of properties by comparing them to county records.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
||Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Verify and analyze data used in settling claims to ensure that claims are valid and that settlements are made according to company practices and procedures.
- Examine titles to property to determine validity and act as company agent in transactions with property owners.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Check tax forms to verify that names and taxpayer identification numbers are correct, that computations have been performed correctly, or that amounts match those on supporting documentation.
- Review billing for accuracy.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks.
- Check data input or verify totals on forms prepared by others to detect errors in arithmetic, data entry, or procedures.
||Court Reporters and Simultaneous Captioners
- Verify accuracy of transcripts by checking copies against original records of proceedings and accuracy of rulings by checking with judges.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Review event bills for accuracy and approve payment.
||Security Management Specialists
- Review design drawings or technical documents for completeness, correctness, or appropriateness.
- Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.