Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Financial Examiners.
- Establish guidelines for procedures and policies that comply with new and revised regulations and direct their implementation.
||Security Management Specialists
- Design security policies, programs, or practices to ensure adequate security relating to asset protection, alarm response, access card use, and other security needs.
- Prepare, maintain, or update security procedures, security system drawings, or related documentation.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Develop employee health and safety policies.
- Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives.
- Review and revise sustainability proposals or policies.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Develop guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Formulate policies and procedures for bid proposals and procurement of goods and services.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Participate in the development of spill prevention programs and hazardous waste rules and regulations, and recommend corrective actions for hazardous waste problems.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Identify or develop business rules or standard operating procedures to streamline operating processes.
- Write or revise standard operating procedures for logistics processes.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Write or update standard operating procedures, work instructions, or policies.