Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Loan Officers.
- Counsel clients on personal and family financial problems, such as excessive spending or borrowing of funds.
- Advise clients on housing matters, such as housing rental, homeownership, mortgage delinquency, or foreclosure prevention.
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Guide clients in the gathering of information, such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plans, or wills.
||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Confer with clients to restructure debt, refinance debt, or raise new debt.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans, based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Furnish taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
- Inform importers and exporters of steps to reduce duties and taxes.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Install systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data or provide advice on such systems, based on examination of current financial records.
||Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Adjust reserves or provide reserve recommendations to ensure that reserve activities are consistent with corporate policies.