||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Recommend product or service improvements to employers.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Assess clients' overall financial situations by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Review changes to financial, family, or employment situations to determine whether changes to existing debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets are needed.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Select or assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Emphasize or recommend service features based on knowledge of customers' needs and vendor capabilities and limitations.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from factors such as applicant health, financial standing and value, and condition of property.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans, based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
||Pest Control Workers
- Recommend treatment and prevention methods for pest problems to clients.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Examine and analyze tax assets and liabilities to determine resolution of delinquent tax problems.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.