||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Contact taxpayers by mail or telephone to address discrepancies and to request supporting documentation.
- Answer questions from taxpayers and assist them in completing tax forms.
- Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products, policies, or shipping methods.
- Disclose merchant information and terms and policies of transactions in online or offline materials.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Answer questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Confer with clients to develop strategies for their careers, and to explain actions taken on their behalf.
||Credit Authorizers, Checkers, and Clerks
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints or verify financial or credit transactions.
- Educate customers on energy efficiency or answer questions on topics such as the costs of running household appliances or the selection of energy-efficient appliances.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Respond to questions and inquiries, such as those concerning service charges and capacity fees, or refer them to supervisors.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events, such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
||News Analysts, Reporters, and Journalists
- Communicate with readers, viewers, advertisers, or the general public via mail, email, or telephone.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Prepare responses to customer requests for information, such as product data, written regulatory affairs statements, surveys, or questionnaires.