||Computer Systems Analysts
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client and server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Perform computer programming, data analysis, or software development for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, including the maintenance of existing systems or research and development for future enhancements.
- Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors, and make necessary modifications.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Develop transactional Web applications, using Web programming software and knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML) and extensible markup language (XML).
- Write supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Prepare and structure data warehouses for storing data.
- Write program code to analyze data with statistical analysis software.
||Computer Network Architects
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware and software and integration testing.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Modify and customize commercial programs for internal needs.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Develop computer programs to collect meteorological data or to present meteorological information.