Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Computer Programmers.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors' behaviors.
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Improve search-related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests, using A/B or multivariate methods.
- Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
- Optimize shopping cart experience or Web site conversion rates against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop transactional Web applications, using Web programming software and knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML) and extensible markup language (XML).
- Extend existing software programs, web-based interactive tools, or database queries as sequence management and analysis needs evolve.
- Develop or maintain applications that process biologically based data into searchable databases for purposes of analysis, calculation, or presentation.
- Write computer programs or scripts to be used in querying databases.
- Design or implement web-based tools for querying large-scale biological databases.
- Test new or updated software or tools and provide feedback to developers.
- Write supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
- Design, build, or maintain Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Write, design, or edit Web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Create searchable indices for Web page content.
- Set up or maintain monitoring tools on Web servers or Web sites.
- Help programmers and systems analysts test and debug new programs.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Design or maintain library web site and online catalogues.
||Computer Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Develop and maintain Web sites for online courses.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Develop or maintain internal or external company Web sites.