Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Software Developers, Applications.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Provide training or technical assistance in Web site implementation or use.
- Inform Web site users of problems, problem resolutions, or application changes and updates.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Advise customer about or perform maintenance of software system.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Provide technical expertise in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology to clients or users.
- Provide technical support for computer-based Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping software.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Provide technical support during software installation or configuration.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Plan, install, repair, or troubleshoot telehealth technology applications or systems in homes.
- Provide technical support to junior staff or clients.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Provide technical support to users or clients regarding the maintenance, development, or operation of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases, equipment, or applications.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
||Document Management Specialists
- Consult with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
||Business Intelligence Analysts
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.